Ring With Warranty Promotion
SPECIAL THIS MONTH, any ring and warranty purchase will received a certificate with Getaway USA for hotel accommodations for 3 days to nights available at one of the following destinations.
Must be Both the ring and Warranty Purchase
The 3-Day 2-Night certificate will be sent with your ring order.
"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
Arkansas - Hot Springs
Mississippi - Biloxi
N. Carolina - Atlantic Beach, Banner Elk, Charlotte
S. Carolina - Charleston, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach
Tennessee - Manchester, Pigeon Forge, Galinburg
Florida - Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, New Smyrna Beach
- Must be Both the ring and Warranty Purchase. The 3-Day 2-Night certificate will be sent with your ring order.
- Registration Activation Form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit.
- All reservations are subject to promotional availability, and are limited during peak seasons, holidays and weekends,. Surcharges may apply during these times and in some locations
This month promo: if you purchase a ring and the life-time warranty you will receive 3-day to night hotel accommodations offer.
Add Life-Time Warranty to cart, then
Click add to cart.
The 3-Day 2-Night 8 page offer will be sent with your ring order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What should I do after receiving the certificate?
A: Activate your offer by sending in your registration form and your $50 refundable deposit. You will then receive a Welcome Letter email with instructions on how to book your Getaway hotel stay. This email will contain your activation number and activation date. Please be sure to check your junk/spam email for the Welcome email.
Q: Is this a timeshare?
A: We have availability with and without a timeshare presentation. We will advise you of current availability when you call for reservations.
Q: Can I bring children?
A: Yes, but the room will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children only.
Q: What do I have to pay?
A: You have to pay the taxes on the hotel room and the refundable deposit.
Q: How much are the taxes?
A: The minimum is 10% of the hotel rate.
Q: What hotel is it?
A: It is anywhere from a Holiday Inn to a Choice Hotel or within that price range.
Q: Is airfare included?
A: No, you have to provide your own transportation to the chosen destination.
Q: Can I stay extra nights?
A: You can and that is approximately $99 a night.
Q: What is the $50 for?
A: It is a deposit for the hotel.
Q: When will I get the deposit back?
A: After you have completed travel you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deposit is returned within approximately 45 days, in the form of a check. The only time that you do not get it back is if you book and do not check into the hotel or if the certificate has expired. Refunds need to be requested in writing after the hotel stay or at any time during the 1 year period. Please note refunds requested via email will receive a reply within 5 business days requesting address verification. Please be on lookout for this email as refunds will not be issued until your physical address is verified. Refunds will be mailed approximately three to four weeks after request is received, minus a $10 processing fee.
Q: Will I know what hotel I am going to when I book it?
A: When you book the hotel you will be sent a package with the information on the hotel and where to check in.
Q: How long do I have to use it?
A: You have a year to use it from the date on the activation letter you will be receiving from us.
Q: How long do I have to send in the deposit?
A: 30 days from the activation date.
Q: What do I do if I dont know my dates or destination?
A: Just send in your form with your deposit. When you are ready to reserve your hotel stay, just give us a minimum of 30 days before you want to travel.
Q: Where are the hotels located in relation to the destinations offered?
A: The hotels are in the city you choose or in the surrounding area. We cannot guarantee that the hotels are in city centers.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotional offer requires payment of taxes/fees and should not be considered free travel. 2. This offer provides accommodations for two (2) adults, one of which must be at least 21 years of age. If married, you must travel together. Driver's license required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy--no debit cards. Arrival date must be a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 60 days from receipt of your request.3. When your reservations are confirmed, you will be mailed a written confirmation with your directions and check-in times. This written confirmation and two forms of ID (driver's license and major credit card) must be presented upon check-in.4. This offer is valid for one year from activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any time prior to expiration date, prior to confirming reservations or within 30 days of completion of travel. Refunds will be mailed approximately three to four weeks after request is received, minus a $10 processing fee.5. All reservations are based on availability and are subject to change. Availability is limited during peak season, holidays and weekends. Surcharges may apply during these times and in some locations. A very limited number of locations may require that a third night be purchased by the user. We also reserve the right to change the destinations at any time.2. This offer is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals, etc. Sorry, no pets.
3. This offer is valid for two adults and up to two children up to 12 years of age.
4. This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention.
5. Only one vacation promotion per household can be used per year.
6. While on vacation, you may be offered exciting vacation opportunities in the resort area by the Host Resort in the hopes that you will vacation with the Host Resort in the future.
7. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation must be received at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Failure to cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to arrival or hotel 'no shows' will result in a forfeiture of your refundable deposit. In some cases, hotels will charge a cancellation fee if terms of agreement are not met.
8. This is a promotional offer, Men's Rings, it's agents or assignee's, are not agents for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
9. This offer is void where prohibited by law.